Bilara Ward No 22, with population of 1441 is Bilara city's the 10th least populous ward, located in Bilara sub district of Jodhpur district in the state Rajasthan in India.


The ward is home to 1441 people, among them 685 (48%) are male and 756 (52%) are female. 97% of the whole population are from general caste, 3% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Bilara Ward No 22 is 11%, among them 48% are boys and 52% are girls. There are 296 households in the ward and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the ward has increased by 3.1% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 1397. Female population growth rate of the ward is 9.6% which is 12.7% higher than male population growth rate of -3.1%. General caste population has increased by 3.9%; Schedule caste population has increased by 25% and child population has decreased by -15.4% in the ward since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 1104 females per 1000 male in the ward. Sex ratio in general caste is 1096, in schedule caste is 1368. There are 1065 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the ward. Overall sex ratio in the ward has increased by 128 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 324 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.


Total 970 people in the ward are literate, among them 559 are male and 411 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Bilara WARD NO.-0022 is 76%. 92% of male and 61% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the ward has increased by 11%. Male literacy has gone up by 7% and female literacy rate has gone up by 15%.

Workers profile

Bilara WARD NO.-0022 has 38% (551) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 55% male and 23% female population are working population. 52% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 3% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 21% of total female population are main and 2% are marginal workers.