Ashmuji Khalsa Ward No 01, with population of 1504 is Ashmuji Khalsa (MC) city's the most populous ward, located in Kulgam sub district of Kulgam district in the state Jammu & Kashmir in India.

Demographics

The ward is home to 1504 people, among them 748 (50%) are male and 756 (50%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Ashmuji Khalsa Ward No 01 is 14%, among them 52% are boys and 48% are girls. There are 269 households in the ward and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Ashmuji Khalsa Ward No 01

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 1,504 1,504 0 0 207
Male 748 748 0 0 107
Female 756 756 0 0 100

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 1011 females per 1000 male in the ward. Sex ratio in general caste is 1011,. There are 935 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the ward.

Literacy

Total 881 people in the ward are literate, among them 529 are male and 352 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Ashmuji Khalsa WARD NO.-0001 is 68%. 83% of male and 54% of female population are literate here.

Workers profile

Ashmuji Khalsa WARD NO.-0001 has 33% (501) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 46% male and 21% female population are working population. 33% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 13% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 4% of total female population are main and 17% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Ashmuji Khalsa Ward No 01

Worker (Among total population) Main Worker (Among workers) Marginal Worker (Among workers) Non Worker (Among total population)
Total 33.3% 18.2% 15.2% 66.7%
Male 45.9% 32.9% 13% 54.1%
Female 20.9% 3.6% 17.3% 79.1%