Khera Bagoriya Village, with population of 695 is Phalodi sub district's the 246th most populous village, located in Phalodi sub district of Jodhpur district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Khera Bagoriya village is 14 km2 and it is the 163rd biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 50 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Phalodi and distance from Khera Bagoriya village to Phalodi is 45 km. Pin code of Khera Bagoriya village is 345021. Phalodi is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 45 km. District head quarter of the village is Jodhpur which is 156 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 695 people, among them 349 (50%) are male and 346 (50%) are female. 99% of the whole population are from general caste, 1% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Khera Bagoriya village is 21%, among them 49% are boys and 51% are girls. There are 115 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Khera Bagoriya

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 695 687 8 0 144
Male 349 347 2 0 70
Female 346 340 6 0 74

Growth of population

Population of the village has decreased by -2.8% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 715. Female population growth rate of the village is -0.9% which is 3.7% higher than male population growth rate of -4.6%. General caste population has increased by 4.2% and child population has decreased by -20.4% in the village since last census.

Growth of population (percent) 2001 to 2011 - Khera Bagoriya

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total -3 4 0 -100 -20
Male -5 2 0 -100 -27
Female -1 6 0 -100 -13

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 991 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 980, in schedule caste is 3000. There are 1057 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 37 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 172 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Change in sex ratio 2001 to 2011 - Khera Bagoriya

Total General SC ST Child
Change 37 36 3,000 -1,074 172
2011 991 980 3,000 0 1,057
2001 954 944 0 1,074 885

Literacy

Total 268 people in the village are literate, among them 165 are male and 103 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Khera Bagoriya is 49%. 59% of male and 38% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 2%. Male literacy has gone up by 5% and female literacy rate has gone down by -1%.

Change in literacy rate 2001 to 2011 - Khera Bagoriya

Total Male Female
Change 2 5 -1
2011 49 59 38
2001 47 54 39

Workers profile

Khera Bagoriya has 41% (288) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 43% male and 40% female population are working population. 41% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 2% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 1% of total female population are main and 38% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Khera Bagoriya

Worker Main Worker Marginal Worker Non Worker
Total 41 21 20 59
Male 43 41 2 57
Female 40 1 38 60