Bawari Ki Dhani Village, with population of 954 is Shahpura sub district's the 22nd least populous village, located in Shahpura sub district of Jaipur district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Bawari Ki Dhani village is 1 km2 and it is the 7th smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 776 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Shahpura and distance from Bawari Ki Dhani village to Shahpura is 7 km. Pin code of Bawari Ki Dhani village is 303103. Shahpura is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 7 km. District head quarter of the village is Jaipur which is 50 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 954 people, among them 508 (53%) are male and 446 (47%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Bawari Ki Dhani village is 16%, among them 59% are boys and 41% are girls. There are 151 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Bawari Ki Dhani

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 954 954 0 0 157
Male 508 508 0 0 93
Female 446 446 0 0 64

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 878 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 878,. There are 688 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village.

Literacy

Total 547 people in the village are literate, among them 344 are male and 203 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Bawari Ki Dhani is 69%. 83% of male and 53% of female population are literate here.

Workers profile

Bawari Ki Dhani has 43% (412) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 46% male and 40% female population are working population. 44% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 2% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 19% of total female population are main and 21% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Bawari Ki Dhani

Worker Main Worker Marginal Worker Non Worker
Total 43 32 11 57
Male 46 44 2 54
Female 40 19 21 60