Mamtori Khurd Village, with population of 1368 is Shahpura sub district's the 42nd least populous village, located in Shahpura sub district of Jaipur district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Mamtori Khurd village is 6 km2 and it is the 26th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 215 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Shahpura and distance from Mamtori Khurd village to Shahpura is 17 km. Pin code of Mamtori Khurd village is 303806. Shahpura is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 17 km. District head quarter of the village is Jaipur which is 60 km away. 2.01 square kilometer (32%) of the total village's area is covered by forest.

Demographics

The village is home to 1368 people, among them 713 (52%) are male and 655 (48%) are female. 81% of the whole population are from general caste, 18% are from schedule caste and 1% are schedule tribes. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Mamtori Khurd village is 17%, among them 50% are boys and 50% are girls. There are 231 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Mamtori Khurd

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 1,368 1,104 251 13 237
Male 713 578 127 8 118
Female 655 526 124 5 119

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 41.2% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 969. Female population growth rate of the village is 41.2% which is 0% lower than male population growth rate of 41.2%. General caste population has increased by 42.6%; Schedule caste population has increased by 28.7% and child population has increased by 26.1% in the village since last census.

Growth of population (percent) 2001 to 2011 - Mamtori Khurd

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 41 43 29 0 26
Male 41 47 14 0 24
Female 41 38 48 0 28

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 919 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 910, in schedule caste is 976 and in schedule tribe is 625. There are 1008 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 0 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 29 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Change in sex ratio 2001 to 2011 - Mamtori Khurd

Total General SC ST Child
Change 0 -54 219 625 29
2011 919 910 976 625 1,008
2001 919 964 757 0 979

Literacy

Total 688 people in the village are literate, among them 471 are male and 217 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Mamtori Khurd is 61%. 79% of male and 40% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has decreased by -10%. Male literacy has gone down by 0% and female literacy rate has gone down by -22%.

Change in literacy rate 2001 to 2011 - Mamtori Khurd

Total Male Female
Change -10 -0 -22
2011 61 79 41
2001 71 79 62

Workers profile

Mamtori Khurd has 53% (724) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 52% male and 54% female population are working population. 45% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 7% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 23% of total female population are main and 30% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Mamtori Khurd

Worker Main Worker Marginal Worker Non Worker
Total 53 35 18 47
Male 52 45 7 48
Female 54 23 30 46