Veduruguttapalle Village, with population of 492 is Santhipuram sub district's the 23rd least populous village, located in Santhipuram sub district of Chittoor district in the state Andhra Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Veduruguttapalle village is 3 km2 and it is the 20th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 161 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Kolarkarnataka and distance from Veduruguttapalle village to Kolarkarnataka is 24 km. Pin code of Veduruguttapalle village is 517423. The village comes under Abakaladoddi panchayat. Santhipuram is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 10 km. District head quarter of the village is Chittoor which is 110 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 492 people, among them 257 (52%) are male and 235 (48%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Veduruguttapalle village is 14%, among them 48% are boys and 52% are girls. There are 87 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has decreased by -46.7% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 923. Female population growth rate of the village is -47.7% which is -1.9% lower than male population growth rate of -45.8%. General caste population has decreased by -41.8% and child population has decreased by -63.8% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 914 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 914,. There are 1088 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 33 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 290 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 197 people in the village are literate, among them 125 are male and 72 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Veduruguttapalle is 47%. 56% of male and 36% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has decreased by -2%. Male literacy has gone down by -7% and female literacy rate has gone down by 0%.

Workers profile

Veduruguttapalle has 54% (264) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 54% male and 54% female population are working population. 52% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 2% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 54% of total female population are main and 0% are marginal workers.