Kadirimuthanapalle Village, with population of 278 is Santhipuram sub district's the 12th least populous village, located in Santhipuram sub district of Chittoor district in the state Andhra Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Kadirimuthanapalle village is 1 km2 and it is the 8th smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 309 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Kolarkarnataka and distance from Kadirimuthanapalle village to Kolarkarnataka is 25 km. Pin code of Kadirimuthanapalle village is 517423. The village comes under Kolamadugu panchayat. Santhipuram is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 8 km. District head quarter of the village is Chittoor which is 120 km away.


The village is home to 278 people, among them 136 (49%) are male and 142 (51%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Kadirimuthanapalle village is 14%, among them 56% are boys and 44% are girls. There are 59 households in the village and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 39.7% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 199. Female population growth rate of the village is 46.4% which is 13.1% higher than male population growth rate of 33.3%. General caste population has increased by 39.7% and child population has increased by 2.6% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 1044 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 1044,. There are 773 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 93 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 127 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.


Total 139 people in the village are literate, among them 78 are male and 61 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Kadirimuthanapalle is 58%. 68% of male and 49% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has decreased by -2%. Male literacy has gone down by -11% and female literacy rate has gone up by 10%.

Workers profile

Kadirimuthanapalle has 57% (159) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 57% male and 58% female population are working population. 55% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 1% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 56% of total female population are main and 2% are marginal workers.