Chilmalmailwar Village, with population of 3046 is Bomraspet sub district's the 7th most populous village, located in Bomraspet sub district of Mahbubnagar district in the state Telangana in India. Total geographical area of Chilmalmailwar village is 11 km2 and it is the 11th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 270 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Tandur and distance from Chilmalmailwar village to Tandur is 35 km. The village comes under Chilmalmailwar panchayat. Bomraspet is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 20 km. District head quarter of the village is Mahbubnagar which is 68 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 3046 people, among them 1524 (50%) are male and 1522 (50%) are female. 33% of the whole population are from general caste, 12% are from schedule caste and 55% are schedule tribes. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Chilmalmailwar village is 15%, among them 51% are boys and 49% are girls. There are 545 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 23.8% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 2460. Female population growth rate of the village is 23.3% which is -1% lower than male population growth rate of 24.3%. General caste population has increased by 20.2%; Schedule caste population has increased by 3.6%; Schedule Tribe population has increased by 32.1% and child population has decreased by -6.9% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 999 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 982, in schedule caste is 1082 and in schedule tribe is 990. There are 952 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 8 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 78 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 1068 people in the village are literate, among them 681 are male and 387 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Chilmalmailwar is 41%. 53% of male and 30% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 10%. Male literacy has gone up by 11% and female literacy rate has gone up by 10%.

Workers profile

Chilmalmailwar has 55% (1686) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 55% male and 56% female population are working population. 54% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 1% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 55% of total female population are main and 1% are marginal workers.