Andharvadi Najik Village, with population of 758 is Vyara sub district's the 44th least populous village, located in Vyara sub district of Tapi district in the state Gujarat in India.

Nearest town of the village is Vyara and distance from Andharvadi Najik village to Vyara is 4 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Andharvadi Najik village is 394655.

Demographics

The village is home to 758 people, among them 388 (51%) are male and 370 (49%) are female. 3% of the whole population are from general caste, 0% are from schedule caste and 97% are schedule tribes. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Andharvadi Najik village is 7%, among them 60% are boys and 40% are girls. There are 161 households in the village and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 2.8% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 737. Female population growth rate of the village is 3.6% which is 1.5% higher than male population growth rate of 2.1%. General caste population has increased by 600%; Schedule caste population has decreased by -40%; Schedule Tribe population has increased by 0.7% and child population has decreased by -57.3% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 954 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 1100, in schedule caste is 500 and in schedule tribe is 952. There are 667 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 15 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 251 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 523 people in the village are literate, among them 283 are male and 240 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Andharvadi Najik is 74%. 79% of male and 69% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 10%. Male literacy has gone up by 9% and female literacy rate has gone up by 12%.

Workers profile

Andharvadi Najik has 68% (517) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 68% male and 69% female population are working population. 67% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 1% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 68% of total female population are main and 1% are marginal workers.