Asena Village, with population of 103 is Ghansali sub district's the 41st least populous village, located in Ghansali sub district of Tehri Garhwal district in the state Uttarakhand in India. Total geographical area of Asena village is 2 km2 and it is the 25th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 61 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Tehri and distance from Asena village to Tehri is 52 km. Pin code of Asena village is 249181. The village comes under Asena panchayat. Ghansali is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 20 km. District head quarter of the village is New Tehri which is 52 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 103 people, among them 49 (48%) are male and 54 (52%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Asena village is 10%, among them 60% are boys and 40% are girls. There are 24 households in the village and an average 4 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Asena

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 103 103 0 0 10
Male 49 49 0 0 6
Female 54 54 0 0 4

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 1102 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 1102,. There are 667 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village.

Literacy

Total 72 people in the village are literate, among them 37 are male and 35 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Asena is 77%. 86% of male and 70% of female population are literate here.

Workers profile

Asena has 47% (48) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 57% male and 37% female population are working population. 10% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 47% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 2% of total female population are main and 35% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Asena

Worker Main Worker Marginal Worker Non Worker
Total 47 6 41 53
Male 57 10 47 43
Female 37 2 35 63