Kumhaul Village, with population of 6036 is Bhogaon sub district's the 21st most populous village, located in Bhogaon sub district of Mainpuri district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India.

Nearest town of the village is Kishani and distance from Kumhaul village to Kishani is 15 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Kumhaul village is 206303.

Demographics

The village is home to 6036 people, among them 3256 (54%) are male and 2780 (46%) are female. 70% of the whole population are from general caste, 30% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Kumhaul village is 15%, among them 53% are boys and 47% are girls. There are 984 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 15.6% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 5222. Female population growth rate of the village is 14.6% which is -1.8% lower than male population growth rate of 16.4%. General caste population has increased by 22.1%; Schedule caste population has increased by 2.8% and child population has decreased by -17.8% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 854 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 855, in schedule caste is 851. There are 876 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 13 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 122 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 3469 people in the village are literate, among them 2131 are male and 1338 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Kumhaul is 68%. 77% of male and 57% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 15%. Male literacy has gone up by 11% and female literacy rate has gone up by 20%.

Workers profile

Kumhaul has 39% (2368) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 50% male and 27% female population are working population. 31% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 19% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 4% of total female population are main and 23% are marginal workers.