Biraimpur Satdhara Village, with population of 1265 is Bhogaon sub district's the 194th most populous village, located in Bhogaon sub district of Mainpuri district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Biraimpur Satdhara village is 1 km2 and it is the 83rd smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 1100 persons per km2.

Nearest railway station is Biraimpur Satdhara which is within the village. Nearest town of the village is 21 and distance from Biraimpur Satdhara village to 21 is 127 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Biraimpur Satdhara village is 20562. The village comes under Biraimpur Satdhara 0131 panchayat. Bhogaon is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 6 km. District head quarter of the village is Mainpuri which is 21 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 1265 people, among them 659 (52%) are male and 606 (48%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste, 0% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Biraimpur Satdhara village is 16%, among them 53% are boys and 47% are girls. There are 234 households in the village and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 10.5% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 1145. Female population growth rate of the village is 13.3% which is 5.3% higher than male population growth rate of 8%. General caste population has increased by 12.6%; Schedule caste population has decreased by -87.5% and child population has decreased by -11.7% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 920 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 921, in schedule caste is 500. There are 880 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 43 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 53 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 822 people in the village are literate, among them 506 are male and 316 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Biraimpur Satdhara is 77%. 92% of male and 62% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 10%. Male literacy has gone up by 8% and female literacy rate has gone up by 15%.

Workers profile

Biraimpur Satdhara has 34% (435) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 50% male and 18% female population are working population. 41% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 8% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 5% of total female population are main and 13% are marginal workers.