Jaitoolpur Village, with population of 1405 is Bhogaon sub district's the 182nd most populous village, located in Bhogaon sub district of Mainpuri district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Jaitoolpur village is 3 km2 and it is the 65th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 549 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Bhogaon and distance from Jaitoolpur village to Bhogaon is 4 km. The village comes under Jaitoolpur 0097 panchayat. Jaitoolpur is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 5 km. District head quarter of the village is Jaitoolpur which is 16 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 1405 people, among them 757 (54%) are male and 648 (46%) are female. 84% of the whole population are from general caste, 16% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Jaitoolpur village is 14%, among them 51% are boys and 49% are girls. There are 236 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 14.6% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 1226. Female population growth rate of the village is 12.1% which is -4.7% lower than male population growth rate of 16.8%. General caste population has increased by 13.8%; Schedule caste population has increased by 18.9% and child population has decreased by -18.6% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 856 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 851, in schedule caste is 883. There are 959 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 36 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 130 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 1000 people in the village are literate, among them 602 are male and 398 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Jaitoolpur is 82%. 91% of male and 72% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 13%. Male literacy has gone up by 8% and female literacy rate has gone up by 18%.

Workers profile

Jaitoolpur has 25% (349) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 42% male and 4% female population are working population. 41% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 1% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 2% of total female population are main and 3% are marginal workers.