Ahemadpur Village, with population of 759 is Bhogaon sub district's the 121st least populous village, located in Bhogaon sub district of Mainpuri district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Ahemadpur village is 2 km2 and it is the 75th biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 329 persons per km2.

Bhogaon is the sub district head quarter of the village. District head quarter of the village is Mainpuri which is 14 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 759 people, among them 400 (53%) are male and 359 (47%) are female. 73% of the whole population are from general caste, 27% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Ahemadpur village is 16%, among them 55% are boys and 45% are girls. There are 129 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 4.7% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 725. Female population growth rate of the village is 12.2% which is 13.4% higher than male population growth rate of -1.2%. General caste population has decreased by -6.1%; Schedule caste population has increased by 51.9% and child population has decreased by -1.6% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 898 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 993, in schedule caste is 680. There are 818 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 108 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 191 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 490 people in the village are literate, among them 291 are male and 199 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Ahemadpur is 77%. 87% of male and 65% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 10%. Male literacy has gone up by 12% and female literacy rate has gone up by 8%.

Workers profile

Ahemadpur has 31% (234) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 48% male and 12% female population are working population. 42% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 6% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 3% of total female population are main and 9% are marginal workers.