Balarpur Village, with population of 1553 is Bhogaon sub district's the 160th most populous village, located in Bhogaon sub district of Mainpuri district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Balarpur village is 1 km2 and it is the 110th smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 1071 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Vichawa and distance from Balarpur village to Vichawa is 127 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Balarpur village is 205267. The village comes under Balarpur 0004 panchayat. Bhogaon is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 24 km. District head quarter of the village is Mainpuri which is 26 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 1553 people, among them 837 (54%) are male and 716 (46%) are female. 78% of the whole population are from general caste, 22% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Balarpur village is 14%, among them 56% are boys and 44% are girls. There are 248 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 10.6% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 1404. Female population growth rate of the village is 10.7% which is 0.1% higher than male population growth rate of 10.6%. General caste population has increased by 10.5%; Schedule caste population has increased by 11% and child population has decreased by -22.5% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 855 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 860, in schedule caste is 840. There are 795 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 0 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 12 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 1116 people in the village are literate, among them 648 are male and 468 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Balarpur is 83%. 90% of male and 75% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 14%. Male literacy has gone up by 11% and female literacy rate has gone up by 17%.

Workers profile

Balarpur has 37% (567) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 53% male and 17% female population are working population. 46% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 7% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 5% of total female population are main and 12% are marginal workers.