Singhpura Village, with population of 625 is Raipur sub district's the 39th least populous village, located in Raipur sub district of Bhilwara district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Singhpura village is 4 km2 and it is the 42nd smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 149 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Gangapur and distance from Singhpura village to Gangapur is 20 km. Pin code of Singhpura village is 311805. Raipur is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 20 km. District head quarter of the village is Bhilwara which is 70 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 625 people, among them 314 (50%) are male and 311 (50%) are female. 73% of the whole population are from general caste, 16% are from schedule caste and 11% are schedule tribes. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Singhpura village is 11%, among them 49% are boys and 51% are girls. There are 138 households in the village and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Growth of population

Population of the village has decreased by -8.8% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 685. Female population growth rate of the village is -6.9% which is 3.6% higher than male population growth rate of -10.5%. General caste population has decreased by -15.4%; Schedule caste population has increased by 16.3%; Schedule Tribe population has increased by 14.8% and child population has decreased by -29.7% in the village since last census.

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 990 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 970, in schedule caste is 961 and in schedule tribe is 1188. There are 1029 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 38 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has increased by 159 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Literacy

Total 294 people in the village are literate, among them 200 are male and 94 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Singhpura is 53%. 72% of male and 34% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has decreased by -19%. Male literacy has gone down by -13% and female literacy rate has gone down by -25%.

Workers profile

Singhpura has 44% (278) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 63% male and 26% female population are working population. 43% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 20% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 3% of total female population are main and 23% are marginal workers.