Dudu Village, with population of about 15 thousand is Mauzamabad sub district's the most populous village, located in Mauzamabad sub district of Jaipur district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Dudu village is 36 km2 and it is the 2nd biggest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 413 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Sambhar and distance from Dudu village to Sambhar is 30 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Dudu village is 303348. Mauzamabad) is the sub district head quarter of the village. District head quarter of the village is Jaipur which is 65 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to about 15 thousand people, among them 7700 (51%) are male and 7261 (49%) are female. 79% of the whole population are from general caste, 20% are from schedule caste and 2% are schedule tribes. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Dudu village is 15%, among them 54% are boys and 46% are girls. There are 2618 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Dudu

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 14,961 11,791 2,924 246 2,280
Male 7,700 6,078 1,502 120 1,220
Female 7,261 5,713 1,422 126 1,060

Growth of population

Population of the village has increased by 21.4% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were about 12 thousand. Female population growth rate of the village is 23.1% which is 3.3% higher than male population growth rate of 19.8%. General caste population has increased by 18.5%; Schedule caste population has increased by 36.4%; Schedule Tribe population has increased by 3.8% and child population has increased by 7.2% in the village since last census.

Growth of population (percent) 2001 to 2011 - Dudu

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 21.4% 18.5% 36.4% 3.8% 7.2%
Male 19.8% 17.3% 33.2% 1.7% 11.7%
Female 23.1% 19.9% 40.1% 5.9% 2.4%

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 943 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 940, in schedule caste is 947 and in schedule tribe is 1050. There are 869 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has increased by 25 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 79 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Change in sex ratio 2001 to 2011 - Dudu

Total General SC ST Child
Change 25 21 47 42 -79
2011 943 940 947 1050 869
2001 918 919 900 1008 948

Literacy

Total 9274 people in the village are literate, among them 5459 are male and 3815 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Dudu is 73%. 84% of male and 62% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has decreased by 1%. Male literacy has gone down by -2% and female literacy rate has gone up by 6%.

Change in literacy rate 2001 to 2011 - Dudu

Total Male Female
Change 1.4% -2.1% 5.8%
2011 73.1% 84.2% 61.5%
2001 71.7% 86.3% 55.7%

Workers profile

Dudu has 34% (5142) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 50% male and 18% female population are working population. 44% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 5% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 7% of total female population are main and 12% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Dudu

Worker (Among total population) Main Worker (Among workers) Marginal Worker (Among workers) Non Worker (Among total population)
Total 34.4% 26% 8.4% 65.6%
Male 49.8% 44.4% 5.4% 50.2%
Female 18% 6.5% 11.5% 82%