Derjogran Village, with population of 6 is Bikaner sub district's the least populous village, located in Bikaner sub district of Bikaner district in the state Rajasthan in India. Total geographical area of Derjogran village is 1 km2 and it is the 2nd smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 5 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Bikaner and distance from Derjogran village to Bikaner is 52 km. Pin code of Derjogran village is 334001. Bikaner is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 52 km. District head quarter of the village is Bikaner which is 52 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 6 people, among them 4 (67%) are male and 2 (33%) are female. 100% of the whole population are from general caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Derjogran village is 0%, among them 0% are boys and 0% are girls. There are 1 households in the village and an average 6 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Derjogran

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 6 6 0 0 0
Male 4 4 0 0 0
Female 2 2 0 0 0

Growth of population

Population of the village has decreased by -53.8% in last 10 years. In 2001 census total population here were 13. Female population growth rate of the village is -75% which is -55% lower than male population growth rate of -20%. General caste population has decreased by -53.8% in the village since last census.

Growth of population (percent) 2001 to 2011 - Derjogran

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total -53.8% -53.8% 0% 0% -100%
Male -20% -20% 0% 0% -100%
Female -75% -75% 0% 0% -100%

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 500 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 500,. There are 0 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village. Overall sex ratio in the village has decreased by 1100 females per 1000 male during the years from 2001 to 2011. Child sex ratio here has decreased by 2000 girls per 1000 boys during the same time.

Change in sex ratio 2001 to 2011 - Derjogran

Total General SC ST Child
Change -1100 -1100 0 0 -2000
2011 500 500 0 0 0
2001 1600 1600 0 0 2000

Literacy

Total 5 people in the village are literate, among them 4 are male and 1 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Derjogran is 83%. 100% of male and 50% of female population are literate here. Overall literacy rate in the village has increased by 13%. Male literacy has gone up by 25% and female literacy rate has gone down by -17%.

Change in literacy rate 2001 to 2011 - Derjogran

Total Male Female
Change 13.3% 25.0% -16.7%
2011 83.3% 100% 50%
2001 70% 75% 66.7%

Workers profile

Derjogran has 83% (5) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 100% male and 50% female population are working population. 25% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 75% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 0% of total female population are main and 50% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Derjogran

Worker (Among total population) Main Worker (Among workers) Marginal Worker (Among workers) Non Worker (Among total population)
Total 83.3% 16.7% 66.7% 16.7%
Male 100% 25% 75% 0%
Female 50% 0% 50% 50%