Saidpur Purhi Village, with population of 1178 is Lucknow sub district's the 65th least populous village, located in Lucknow sub district of Lucknow district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Saidpur Purhi village is 2 km2 and it is the 95th smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 592 persons per km2.

Nearest town of the village is Lucknow and distance from Saidpur Purhi village to Lucknow is 42 km. Pin code of Saidpur Purhi village is 226007. The village comes under Saidpur Purhi 0143 panchayat. Lucknow is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 42 km. District head quarter of the village is Lucknow which is 42 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 1178 people, among them 627 (53%) are male and 551 (47%) are female. 42% of the whole population are from general caste, 58% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Saidpur Purhi village is 13%, among them 51% are boys and 49% are girls. There are 221 households in the village and an average 5 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Saidpur Purhi

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 1,178 490 688 0 157
Male 627 270 357 0 80
Female 551 220 331 0 77

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 879 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 815, in schedule caste is 927. There are 963 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village.

Literacy

Total 864 people in the village are literate, among them 512 are male and 352 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Saidpur Purhi is 85%. 94% of male and 74% of female population are literate here.

Workers profile

Saidpur Purhi has 38% (446) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 49% male and 25% female population are working population. 25% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 23% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 1% of total female population are main and 24% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Saidpur Purhi

Worker (Among total population) Main Worker (Among workers) Marginal Worker (Among workers) Non Worker (Among total population)
Total 37.9% 14.2% 23.7% 62.1%
Male 48.8% 25.4% 23.4% 51.2%
Female 25.4% 1.5% 24% 74.6%