Alinagar Village, with population of 722 is Lucknow sub district's the 25th least populous village, located in Lucknow sub district of Lucknow district in the state Uttar Pradesh in India. Total geographical area of Alinagar village is 1 km2 and it is the 23rd smallest village by area in the sub district. Population density of the village is 926 persons per km2.

The village comes under Narharpur panchayat. Lucknow is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 20 km. District head quarter of the village is Lucknow which is 20 km away.

Demographics

The village is home to 722 people, among them 372 (52%) are male and 350 (48%) are female. 78% of the whole population are from general caste, 22% are from schedule caste. Child (aged under 6 years) population of Alinagar village is 13%, among them 47% are boys and 53% are girls. There are 110 households in the village and an average 7 persons live in every family.

Caste wise male female population 2011 - Alinagar

Total General Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe Child
Total 722 564 158 0 96
Male 372 287 85 0 45
Female 350 277 73 0 51

Sex Ratio - Females per 1000 Male

As of 2011 census there are 941 females per 1000 male in the village. Sex ratio in general caste is 965, in schedule caste is 859. There are 1133 girls under 6 years of age per 1000 boys of the same age in the village.

Literacy

Total 431 people in the village are literate, among them 247 are male and 184 are female. Literacy rate (children under 6 are excluded) of Alinagar is 69%. 76% of male and 62% of female population are literate here.

Workers profile

Alinagar has 31% (223) population engaged in either main or marginal works. 50% male and 11% female population are working population. 47% of total male population are main (full time) workers and 3% are marginal (part time) workers. For women 4% of total female population are main and 7% are marginal workers.

Percentage of working population - Alinagar

Worker (Among total population) Main Worker (Among workers) Marginal Worker (Among workers) Non Worker (Among total population)
Total 30.9% 26.3% 4.6% 69.1%
Male 49.7% 47% 2.7% 50.3%
Female 10.9% 4.3% 6.6% 89.1%